Do you drink coffee? Me too, cool. I drink it marginally obsessively…. Not only because I need/want the caffeine , instead, I could wed the flavor! (Not shameful, however. I have to add some kind of lotion…) Listed below are a couple of fast facts about coffee which you will not have understood. Do not wish to understand?
1. 54 percent of Americans over age 18 drink coffee every day.
Wah-Bam! 54 percent?? That is more than a 150 million Americans! Inadequate java trees from Costa Rica…
2. There are more than 24,000 coffee stores in the U.S. today.
These coffee stores are called to create 200-300 cups of java each day!
3. The normal price of an espresso-based beverage is 3.45.
If you purchased one of those beverages Daily for a year, then you could have spent about $1,260 on java… #ouch
4. The typical American spends roughly $188 on java each year.
Think about everything you might have purchased with this money…
5. Women and men consume the identical quantity of coffee daily.
A mean of 3.2 daily for the typical American!
6. Girls are more worried about the purchase cost of coffee than guys are.
7. 65 percent of coffee drinkers include cream/sugar.
I am one of the 65%. Loud and Proud!
8. Ladies state coffee is a great way to unwind, but guys say it can help to find the business finished.
I just enjoy coffee for your own flavor. I probably should quit drinking it afterward…
9. 65 percent of coffee is absorbed through the breakfast hour.
Any time of day, every meal, some setting – that I shall drink coffee should you give it.
10. Independent coffee shops promote 31% of beverages which are espresso-based.
Everything is brewed java. What is life ?!
11. The U.S. imports $4 billion bucks of java each year.
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee!
I’ll continue to consume coffee. I really don’t wish to be familiar with adverse impacts on my entire body, and that’s completely fine. I am currently 5′ and also 1/2 inch – it is not like I’m likely to be climbing any more without or with the coffee-drinking! I only feel awful for my pocket… I know I have spent lots on java because the autumn… #sorrynotsorry